LURAFLEX reel coverings are used in the steel, stainless steel and aluminium industry. A quick simple protecting, gripping and practical idea which is usable wherever coils must be unwound or rewound.
The idea is as follows:
- Quick: for example when changing from a 508 to a 610 coil it removes the need for the time consuming change of the polyamid side pieces.
- Simple: Place the reel covering on the lifting carriage and operate it exactly as if it were a coil. For both unwinding and rewinding.
- Protecting: They protect the first windings from impressions and folds.
- Gripping: Through its special surface properties you ensure that the coil is gripped.
- Practical: The reel cover is tailor made to suit your equipment.
Through our many years experience we can offer a number of different surfaces and reel executions, which can operate as unwinders, rewinders or pure protection covers.
If you have an enquiry, please complete our questionnaire or contact us directly on (+49 2131 125 69 0) or contact our representative in Spain:
Herrekor, Astigarraga, Gipuzkoa
+34 943 55 64 50
We have posted our product information, papers and publications for the paper industry and for the plastic film and converting industry on the web as well as our brochures.